AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING IS YOU
At The Whitminster we have many years of experience organising weddings and we know that the big day is all about you.
Come and meet our specialist team to discuss how to make your day the unique event you deserve.
From an intimate wedding for 50 guests to a full day climaxing in dancing for 250 in our Garden Marquee, we can help you design your day. And we think you will be pleasantly surprised at the cost, too.
• “We go for the superb food in the Whitminster restaurant. Or the China Garden if we fancy something oriental. Sometimes we might fancy something spicy so we go to the Indian Garden. And you can always get traditional Fish ‘n’ Chips from their takeaway.”
• “That was where we went to a fantastic wedding reception in that marvellous marquee. Great facilities and the happy couple were delighted with the way it had all been organised. Very reasonably priced too.”
• “The hotel was great. Fantastic rooms, really comfortable plus excellent facilities. We stayed when we were touring that part of the Cotswolds and have promised ourselves a return visit.”
• “I pop in for a quiet pint in the bar on my way home from work.”
Whatever you want, we’ve got it at The Whitminster Inn.
We guarantee you’ll find something to tempt your taste buds amongst our varied dining experiences! Here’s a brief run-down on what we have to offer:
• The English Restaurant – our award winning chef uses locally grown produce wherever possible and the menu changes with the seasons. High quality dining guaranteed.
• Theme Nights – ever popular, we offer special menus on Monday (Supper Club), Tuesday (Speciality Burgers) and Wednesday (Steak Night).
• Carvery – delicious tasty carvery, with a selection of meats and fresh locally sourced seasonal vegetables.
• The China Garden – a self-contained restaurant offering a unique Oriental menu. All your favourite Chinese dishes plus some exceptional specialities, freshly cooked to order.
• The Indian Garden – another self-contained restaurant, this time dedicated to the very best Indian cuisine. It’s been running successfully for ten years so we must be doing something right!
• Fish ‘n’ Chips – we have a traditional fish ‘n’ chip takeaway on site.
So whatever you fancy, we are sure to have something for you. Follow the links further details.